"'O LORD, God of my master,' he prayed. 'Give me success and show kindness to my master, Abraham. Help me to accomplish the purpose of my journey.'" Genesis 24:12

Monday, February 18, 2013

A Change of Scenery

We titled our blogspot with the word "Adventure" and never would have dreamed what adventures were before us.  As many of you know we have moved to Virginia and we are beginning a new life together, or should I say a changed life. I would not necessarily use the word, "Adventure" anymore speaking about the path we are on in this journey called "life."  Some days I would call it a nightmare, some days I would call it a dream, and some days I would call it a mis-adventure; but in and through it all we have placed our trust and faith in the God we serve and we will call it the path God has chosen to carry us through to accomplish His will in our lives.

We continue to wait on some answers from God concerning our future.  Please pray for us as we make decisions and wait on God!  We are purchasing a small house here in Virginia at this time while we wait for answers to our prayers.  We are together and at this time that is what counts the most.  We both have jobs and Robyn is making our house a home very quickly.  We are enjoying the fact that we do not have to go very far to work, stores and entertainment.

All in all, our life has been an "Adventure" from the time we were married and throughout raising our children and will most likely continue to be and "Adventure" until we reach our heavenly home and then we will have eternal "Adventures."

No comments:

Post a Comment